Our public records data indicates the average age for Dale Aagesen is 73 - 83 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $42 - $52k.
54 % of all Dale Aagesen’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagesen is ranked as the 841st most popular last name in the United States.