Our public records data indicates the average age for Colleen Aagre is 32 - 42 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $76 - $86k.
55 % of all Colleen Aagre’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagre is ranked as the 896th most popular last name in the United States.