Our public records data indicates the average age for Catherine Aagaard is 60 - 70 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $87 - $97k.
54 % of all Catherine Aagaard’s are married. The other 46 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.