Our public records data indicates the average age for Bruce Aafedt is 60 - 70 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $40 - $50k.
55 % of all Bruce Aafedt’s are married. The other 45 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aafedt is ranked as the 728th most popular last name in the United States.