Our public records data indicates the average age for Britta Aagaard is 24 - 49 years.
Average Household Income
Financial records show the average income is within the range of $82 - $92k.
59 % of all Britta Aagaard’s are married. The other 41 % are single or divorced.
Last Name Ranking
Aagaard is ranked as the 778th most popular last name in the United States.