What is an Inmate Search, and is it Safe and Legal?
An inmate search is a comprehensive review of someone and their past. Inmate searches can give you a ton of much-needed information to make a wise decision when it comes to having someone in your life, whether it is for romantic purposes or just friendly.
Inmate searches are imperative when you're planning on writing to someone or potentially visiting them in prison. Without one, you could find yourself bringing a troubled individual into your life or even put yourself in harm's way. With the information you gain from an inmate search, you can be comfortable with who you are allowing in your life.
Inmate searches are also necessary to find someone who is imprisoned. For instance: if you're trying to find a relative who is locked up but isn't sure where they are located, an Arizona inmate search will quickly locate him so you can reach out. It will also give you an in-depth look at their case so you know exactly what happened and where to go from here.
Looking up an inmate online is completely and one hundred percent legal. The Freedom of Information law ensures that all public records (criminal records, civil records, court cases, etc) are available to the public.
As far as safety is concerned, Check People takes pride in letting our customers know that each and every search is confidential. Nobody will ever know that you looked up their name so you can rest easy.
Is Looking An Inmate Up Easy?
You might think that you need a ton of information to do an inmate check on someone. However, this couldn't be any further than the truth!
You may be surprised to find this out, but it's actually very simple to run an inmate check on someone and receive all of their histories. All you need is their first and last name, and our database will search through billions of records to find the person in question. If you're performing an Arizona inmate search it's even easier because you can apply the city and state to make the search run faster and pinpoint the person in question almost instantly.
Another way of finding an inmate is to go through the courthouse or county sheriffs website. There are several other websites that offer inmate searches as well, but we can't rely on the authenticity and accuracy of the person and their case.
What Will an Inmate Search Provide for Me?
The background checks we do on inmates is extensive. We go through records from state, city, and federal courthouses to ensure we have ALL of the necessary information you will want to know on an individual. On our reports you will find all of the following:
- Criminal records. Perhaps the more important piece of information everybody wants to find on an inmate is their exact criminal history. This can tell you a lot about the person you're searching for. It will let you know what kind of criminal activity they have done in their lifetime, which can range from good to bad. Having this info is imperative when making a decision about someone, especially an inmate.
- Civil records. Civil records are also substantial when making an informed decision. Has this person had a lot of trouble with other people in their lives? Family disputes? Custody problems? You can learn a lot about someone just by glancing over the different civil records that are on file.
- Wondering what other kinds of trouble this person has gotten into? Then the lawsuits section of our report can tell you. By knowing the different lawsuits against this person, you will know plenty about who they are and what they have been up to in their life.
- Arrest reports. Sometimes people do not get put in jail or prison after they have been arrested. However, the record will still show up as an arrest and will let you know exactly why this person found themselves in a pair of cuffs. Again, this is useful info that will tell you all about the kind of person they are and what they do in their life to wind up arrested.
- Traffic reports. Traffic incidents can be as small as parking violations, or they can range to large speeding tickets. Knowing a person's traffic history will tell you how responsible they are.
Other things you will find on an Oklahoma inmate search includes social media accounts, online dating accounts, contact information, marriage and divorce records, plus so much more.
The Benefits of an Inmate Search
You can benefit from an inmate search greatly. Knowing the past and present criminal history of an individual will allow you to have greater ease of mind in communicating with them. And once you have an enjoyable back-and-forth relationship writing this person, you may want to set up visitation.
What Can I Send to an Inmate
Aside from writing letters, you can also send an inmate the following: pictures, books they may enjoy reading, newspapers to stay relevant with current events, magazines for enjoyment, and money for the commissary. Never send tobacco products, drugs, weapons, or alcohol to an inmate. If you need more information on what is and what is not allowed, contact your local law enforcement establishment.